Cycling Development North East can provide advice, assistance and delivery for running workplace and external events and sessions to suit your workforce. By working with your organisation we can deliver a program that fits both your needs and your employees. These may include:
- Weekly cycling skills sessions for businesses, delivered by a fully qualified and experienced coaches
- Provide information packs for employees to access further sessions, trails and racing opportunities, such as sportive preparation.
- Intra/Inter business leagues and festival events
- Corporate challenges and events, Such as the C2C, Coast and Castles
- Provide great social opportunities and ride days
Physical Activity at Work
Many people spend a great deal of time at work, making the workplace an important place for advice, guidance and access to healthy lifestyle opportunities. Employers who promote physical activity report the following effects on their workforce:
- Improved health
- A positive impact on stress, back pain and mental health
- Increased productivity
- Lower rates of absenteeism and quicker return to work after illness
- Fewer injuries in the workplace
- Greater staff retention
- Improvements in communications, morale and working atmosphere
- A positive corporate image.
- To stay healthy and productive employees should aim to get 30 minutes of activity into each working day.
Employees who participate in workplace physical activities have reported greater enjoyment of their work, increased concentration and mental alertness and improved co-operation and rapport with colleagues.
Sport and physical activity can play a major contribution in improving health and reducing the risk of many diseases and ailments. We are working with a number of national governing bodies of sport, local authority partners, leisure trusts and community sector organisations to promote opportunities to develop sport and physical activity for employees and clients.
Want to know more? Contact us here