We have access to a large number of two bedroom apartments in the village of Algorfa in southern Alicante. The village is ideally situated with access to mountain roads or flat coastal wetland to suit any mood and has a wide range of very affordable restaurants for those wanting to eat out. The range of restaurants, Cafes and nearby shopping and leisure opportunities makes it a great place for partners and non cycling family members to enjoy a relaxing holiday and there are beaches, water parks and pools in the warmer months.
The area is popular with professional cyclists due to the varied terrain and fantastic winter climate. It has easy access from the UK thanks to close proximity to Alicante and Murcia airports and is an inexpensive place to visit.
We offer a range of packages to suit all needs. Options include:
- Self catering with welcome pack and cleaning
- Fixed price breakfast and evening meals at a local restaurant
- Fully guided rides or route maps
- Bike and baggage transport from the UK saving you money and stress at the airport
- Airport pickup and shopping trips
- Activities for non cycling partners and family
- Bike hire
- Comprehensive coaching packages for groups or individuals
- 24 hr supervision of young riders by coaches with full CRB check.
- With larger parties there will always be the option of hard and easy rides to suit your training plan or how you feel on the day.
- wi-fi access and radio communications between apartments
Current Trips available to book:
- February Half Term Training Camp, Feb 2014. Half Term week we will be at the village from the 12th Feb through to the 24th and are already starting to fill up. Book now to avoid disappointment.
- October Half-Term Autumn Wind Down – we are having October off this year but might go for it again in 2014.
- We can arrange guided or unguided holidays throughout the year. there are currently some excellent air fares from Newcastle to Murcia in March through to June with Jet2
Prices approx. £200-£300pp depending on package (see options above)